Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Translation to the Morphin Blaster on Call Mode!

Hi Friends,
If you guys are in Need of the Translation to the Morphin Blaster here they are:


「了解、問題ない。」
Ryoukai. Mondainai.
Okay, No problem.

「ビート・J・スタッグだ。何か問題あるか?」
Beet J Stag da. Nani ka mondai aru ka?
It's Beet J. Stag. What's the problem?

「気をつけろ。ヴァグラスが近づいている。」
Ki wo tsukero. Vaglass ga chikatzuite iru.
Watch out. The Vaglass are approaching.

「大問題だ。しっかり見張れ。」
Daimondai da. Shikkari mihare.
Big problem. Keep a firm watch. (Keep a sharp eye on them).

「俺だ。何か問題あるか?」
Ore da. Nani ka mondai aru ka?
It's me. What's the problem?

「今すぐ起きろ!今すぐだ。」
Ima sugu okiro! Ima sugu da!
Get up now! Now!

「今すぐモーフィンだ。」
Ima sugu morphin da!
Morphin Now!

The Thanks Goes to my Awesome Friend ShukuenShinobi he did all the work.  But Thanks Shuki for providing me the Translation for my Review on the Morphin Blaster.  So that's it and I hope this Helps you.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment