Monday, June 18, 2012

DVD Discussions Episode 5: Mahou Sentai Magiranger

Hi Friends,

It's Funny How I thought this Episode of DVD Discussions was going to be up tomorrow but I figure what the Hell and it gives a Chance for my Viewers to check it out.

So Mahou Sentai Magiranger was our 29th Sentai of the Series.  With 49 Awesome Episodes 2 Movies and 2 Magirangers Returned in Boukenger VS Super Sentai.

These DVD came from my Friend Jonathan from CWK2002 he is locally in Hong Kong so he has been a Great Friend to me in Business Wise.

Just Like the Dekaranger DVD these have the Super Hero Time Intro, Nice Menus, Full Screen can work in dvd Play, Subs in English/Chinese, These do have the Clock and the Color is awesome and the Quality is Crystal Clear.

So here's the Link to Episode 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDgAIYtDi6I

Well Hard to Believe the Next Episode is the last one I will do my Sentai Hong Kong DVD on so no Telling if I will continue DVD Discussions so keep an eye out on things.

Also Wednesday Episode 6 of DVD Discussions will be up and it will be on our 30th Sentao Go Go Sentai Boukenger.

So I am done for the Day so enjoy check Episodes 1-4 and ya'll Take Care.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment