Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Secret Haul - June 2012


Hi Friends,
So Judging by the Title it is a Secret Haul "What is it" you ask well check it out I am very Proud of this Haul:

Legend Sentai Series - Ranger Keys Set Dekaranger (Thanks to Riderproxy)
Legend Sentai Series - Ranger Keys Set Gekiranger (Thanks to Riderproxy)
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters - Buster Gear Series 05 Morphin Blaster (Thanks to AmiAmi)

So I have the Go-Buster Ranger Keys 2 on the way from CS Toys and at the end of the Month the DekaRed S.H. Figuarts.  So I will have the V-Log on the Keys Set of Gekiranger, Dekaranger and Go-Busters Set 2 up whenever I get the Key set in.

Tomorrow the Review on the Gekiranger Key Sets are going up so keep an eye out.  Well That's my Haul ya'll take care!

-Eugene


No comments:

Post a Comment