Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Something New Coming to my Channel!

Hi Friends,

Sunday June 10, 2012 will be 2 years since I posted my First Video on youtube so I do want to celebrate it so sunday I will be working on that Saturday so it can be up for Sunday.

I am working on something Different that's about to hit my Channel very soon.  But I will be doing a Segment called "DVD Discussions".  It's going to Focus on my DVD Collection and my input on them.  But I have Plans to have 6 Episodes of it and depending on the Viewer Numbers on them I will continue it but it's going to be a Temporary thing.   I have recorded 3 Episodes already and I am working on the last 3 will be done during the weekend.

You are welcome to check the DVD Discussions Episodes but be warn they are some spoilers to them so if you haven't seen a Series please don't watch.  I am starting off DVD Discussions with my Sentai HK DVD's so if you are interested keep an eye out.

I do have a V-Log coming on my D-Arts Rockman X Zero and StagBuster Vinyl figure so I will be talking about DVD Discussions on those and on the Anniversary of my First Video.

So Keep an Eye for updates and I hope you look forward to those and if they do good you never know.

More Updates to come...

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment