Thursday, February 16, 2012

8 Reviews I will be redoing!

Hi Friends,

Well time to put this feeling of Waiting for Rin Lion & Rin Chameleon to come to Riderproxy and all this Crap. But Anyway...ATTENTION ALL ROCKMAN MEGAMAN FANS I HAVE 8 YES 8 ROCKMAN MEGAMAN REVIEWS I AM REDOING. Back in December I was redoing some Reviews and once again here in February I will be doing it again. I will start the Recording on these Reviews very Soon and will have a week marathon of it just keep an Eye out on stuff. Just Like I did in December I scrapped the Older ones and I will be scrapping these as well as soon as the new ones are up. So That's it keep an eye out on the Blog, My Channel, My Twitter b/c I will be updating alot. Ya'll Take Care and I can't wait for the Fun.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment