Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tokumei Sentai Go-busters The Next Sentai

Hi Friends,

On December 1, 2011 we got the Leak on our Next Sentai so here are Pictures of the 36th Sentai:

Tokumei Sentai Go-busters


I know I am 4 Days late but I needed to update my Blog like Pictures, Toy Releases and this on our new sentai. This New Sentai is set to Air on February 26, 2012 at 7:30AM in Japan. So By the looks of it Gokaiger is Possibly going to be a 51 are 52 Episode Running Sentai depending if they take the New Year Holiday off. The Suits on the Go-Busters I am not 100% Sure on it I guess they'll grow on me in time.

So Here are Pictures of the Items and Mechas (Please click on them for a Larger Version):



So That is it I wanted to have this on my Blog anyway to say most of the sites already have the Pictures. So Let's enjoy Gokaiger while we can b/c we only have 2 Months left of this awesome sentai before our new one hits the Airwaves.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment