Wednesday, December 7, 2011

21 Reviews from the Past Being redone!

Hi Friends,

Tomorrow I will start uploading 21 Reviews that was done in the Past but with a touch of youtube editing. I have scrapped 10 Videos already on the Channel. So the Review Schedule is Updated. So here's what to expect in the future of the Retro Reviews:

Sentai Vinyl Figures Boukenger & Gaoranger Reviews
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1,2,and 3 Zord 6 Reviews
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Dragon Dagger & Saba Reviews
Beast Wars Review 7 Reviews
Rockman Dash Model Kits
Rockman 8 Model Kits 3 Reviews

These are the Orders I will do them in when I upload them on the Channel. Now Tomorrow December 8 - December 15 will be getting at least 10 Reviews Up and take a two week Break to focus on my 2 Year Anniversary. More Videos will be scrapped until I get done recording so be on the look out for the future and in hope getting the JyuKen Forever Channel in the right Path.

Take Care,
Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment