Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Changes to the Review Schedule!

Hi Friends,
With Christmas on the way I have decided to do some Changes on my Scheduling. I have Change the Scheduling of the TM2 Megatron Review from Thursday and I will have it coming up tomorrow to Conclude my Beast Wars Reviews meaning 3 are schedule to come up on the Channel. The Reason why I change this is to get me Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the Day after Christmas off similiar to my Work schedule. I will be back on the 27th and 28th to do my Last 4 Reviews. I will talk more about this on my Christmas V-Log which will be up on thew 23rd. Keep an eye out for my Christmas V-Log as I will do some Nice Holiday Greetings and some Chat about stuff that has been done on the Channel. So I am truely sorry about the Change so do not expect a Review on the 22nd as I have Taken off on that day. Well That is it I'll be in touch ya'll take care and Happy Holiday's.

Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment