Saturday, December 29, 2012

End of the Year Haul

Hi Friends,
Well here is my end of the Year Haul:

D-Arts Rockman Action Figure (AmiAmi)
Power Ranger Megaforce Gosei Great Megazord (Walmart)

So what a way to end 2012.  But I am not through with the Review not by a Long shot I finally did it but I bought Machalcon after almost a Year until after the series ended.    The Rockman Figure will be my First Review of 2013 and the Gosei Great Megazord maybe put off A While until I get a DX Gosei Great from Goseiger and do a Comparison from Japanese and America.   I got some Changers I am wanting I do want to get another Tensouder and Gosei Morpher and do another Comparsion.   So Alot Plan for 2013 and I hope you all look forward to it.    So That is it don't forget to check my Anniversary Special coming in a Day or 2 so ya'll take Care.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment