Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Early September Haul!

Hi Friends,
Time to Share another Haul with you:

Legend Sentai Series - Ranger Keys Set Abaranger (AmiAmi)
Legend Sentai Series - Ranger Keys Set Magiranger (AmiAmi)
S.H. Figuarts Red Hawk (AmiAmi)
Reviews on these should be Recorded soon and on the Channel ASAP after.  Please Guys be Serious and Check my V-Logs out I do give out alot of Info on my Channel and Future Plans.   I do Plan to redo my Gekiranger Mecha Reviews and might do a JyuKen Week I don't know yet on what's the Plan but I will tell you know I better not hear "Didn't you reviewed these already" I am serious here.   There is I am redoing these Reviews and Hope you Appreiate the Time and efford I do on them.   So That's it Ya'll Take Care and keep an Eye on the Review Schedule.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment