Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Our Rumored 37th Sentai Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger!

Hi Friends,

Well Two week ago we got info on our Rumored 37th Sentai that will air Next Year in 2013.  This Rumor Sentai is Called Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and looks Like we are doing a Dinosaur theme one again in which I heard some People aren't to Crazy about.  The Last Series that had the Dino Theme was Abaranger and we can't forget Zyuranger.  All I can say is wait and see because I called them a Rumor because it won't be official until December.  But I will Bring you info Like I did Go-Busters and soon as I find something.   So we'll find out in December which is 3 Months for now so be Patience and you'll never know.   If they do make this Sentai a Dino Theme we'll see a Part of me is looking forward to it but I do get People's Point.  So We Should know by December 1st on if this is official and I will keep you all Posted.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment