Friday, December 5, 2014

Ninninger Official Promotional Poster Scan!


Notice: Please don't email me to take this off this is MY Blog and I am doing no Harm this is for people who follows my blog!

Hi Friends,
Well we get the Offical Promotional Poster of our 39th Sentai Series: Shuriken Sentai Ninninger and I have to say it is a Very Colorful Poster of our new sentai so here it is:



I love the designs on the suits and the Mecha in the Background looks very cool and I love the Ninninger Logo.    Shuriken Sentai Ninninger is Schedule to Air on February 15, 2015 by making ToQger a Possible 47 or 48 running Sentai.   Hopefully we'll get scans on the Toy Catalog so we can see more of the Vinyls, Mecha, Weapons, and Changer soon.  More Ninninger New to come!

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment