Wednesday, April 11, 2012

End of March into Early April Haul

Hi Friends,
Here is a Picture of my end of March early April Haul:

S.H. Figuarts Gokai Silver (Thanks to AmiAmi)



Just Made an Order and Paid today from Mandarake a Gokai Green w/ Gokai Darin SHF so keep an eye out for my next V-Log on it. Also Maybe by the end of this Month I can Finally get Machalcon with my B-Day Money and complete my Gokaiger Mecha Collection.





Well That's it Review of Gokai Silver is coming up today so keep an eye out.





-Eugene

1 comment:

  1. Hi, saw your review on the Treasure chest on youtube ^_^. I have 1 too, I actually have about 105 keys in my chest & I can still close it but when I open it , it kinda falls out. XD I'll probably have to buy another one. But what i wanted to ask is if you heard about the new keys coming out in May, i think. The Legend Series Volume 1? The set includes:

    1. Red Buster
    2. Blue Buster
    3. Yellow Buster
    4. Gokai Red (Metallic)
    5. Gokai Blue (Metallic)
    6. Gokai Yellow (Metallic)
    7. Gokai Green (Metallic)
    8. Gokai Pink (Metallic)
    9. Gokai Silver (Metallic)
    10. Kurojishi Rio
    11. Zuuban
    12. Signalman
    13. Deka Swan
    14. Wolzard Fire
    15. Bull Black
    16. Jyujin Mele

    I already pre-ordered mine, can't wait for them!!

    ReplyDelete