Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vacation November 9-11

Hi Friends,

I have Mention this on my V-Log when I receieve my Kotobukiya Rockman Zero Model Kit but I am going on Vacation on November 9,10,11 so I will be away from my Youtube Channel, Blog and Twitter. Hopefully my Gokai Treasure Box will be here while I am gone but I will update you on that. But if I do recieve before I leave tomorrow I will record the V-Log and have it up on the Channel ASAP.

I will be Bringing my Camera to do some filming of my Vacation that's if anyone is Interested (Doing a ShukuenShinobi thing).

Also if I happen to go to a Toys R Us during the Trip and I find the ShinkenRed & Shinken Gold SH FigurArts I will film and Snag them if I don't do that during the Trip I will go to my Local Toys R Us.

So I will keep you posted on everything so keep an eye out for updates on the Channel, Twitter and Here.

Take Care,
Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment