Friday, November 18, 2011

Yah I did it on Finding this!!

Hi Friends,
Well Today After I left work, I decided to go wrap up my Christmas Shopping so while I was running around I decided to go Hunt for my Local TRU (B/c it moved to a Different Location) but I found it and so I went to go see if they had the SH Figurarts Shinken Red & Shinken Gold well scored they had them both so I could only afford one so here he is:

S.H. Figuarts Shinken Gold

I went ahead and got just him b/c I couldn't afford to buy 2 so I just got Shinken Gold. I will go back one day and get Shinken Red when I get paid again. I will Record the Review on this Guy Sunday and the Gokai Treasure Box Review should be up Sunday I have some Parts I need to redo. So That's it Ya'll take care!

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment