Saturday, February 7, 2015

February Haul 2015 #1

Hi Friends,

Here's My Haul and New Reviews are coming of these:

Nickelodeon TMNT Mutation Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael & Michaelangelo -Bought from Walmart retail $12.97
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ranger Key Series Gokai Gun - Bought from Mandarake (Fukuoka Store)
Kamen Rider Kiva Makou Sword DX Zanbat Sword - Bought from easyshop88 on Ebay

 Reviews are being work on as we speak so keep an eye out on my Channel.  Also check out my Redone Reviews such as: Mobirates, Gokai Cellular, Hyper Ressha Tei-Oh, Gaoranger Vinyls, Gekiranger Vinyls, Master Shafu and Rio Vinyls, and Legacy Dragon Dagger those are in HD these reviews were a Test for my New Camera so check them out.   So Keep an eye on things on my Channel and Ninninger is coming so keep an eye out and Speaking of Ninninger more news is coming.    See you in Another Post.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment