Monday, October 24, 2011

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Hi Friends,

So we are Finally here it is time to Announce that my 200th Video on youtube will be up on Wednesday October 26, 2011. Yes Yes Friends we are almost to my 200th and we need to Celebrate. I have done 147 Reviews, 23 V-Logs, 20 V2 Reviews, 6 Message Videos, and 3 Comparsion Videos on youtube so making it 199 Videos of everything I have done. I would've been pass 200th if it wasn't for the Deletion of the reviews but it's the past and I have moved on.

So the Video has already been recorded I did it Yesterday and I had fun doing it. I had to be a little crazy myself in it. The Video will be on my everything that was my First (V-Log, Video, Review) then I will go into our Current Toku and then and Few shout out to a Few Friends especially one Person for sure that got me into reviewing.

So Mark your Calendars and make sure you stop by my youtube Channel Wednesday the 26th to see my 200th Video it's going to be full of Laughter the way I look and the way I talk but I'll let you the Audience decide on that.

So Take Care and I'll see you Wednesday.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment