Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Kishiryuu Sentai Ryuusouger's Confirmed 1st Episode Premire Date!

Hi Friends,

Well it has been Confirmed that we do have a Air Date of the First Episode of Ryuusouger now which.   When I was doing my Eugene's Ramble Time things weren't Confirm yet on the Premire date so on December 21, 2018 we got the Confirmation of a Premire Date for the First Episode of Ryuusouger!

Now here's another thing this Promotional Poster:


As you can see does NOT have a Premire Date and so my Friends the Air Date to this series is March 17, 2019 so as I mention in the last Post this will Premire a Month after the Final Episode of Lupinranger VS Patranger.  So that is it for this Post I will be back with more Ryuusouger Images I got so see you in another Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment