Tuesday, December 25, 2018

How to Romanize/Spell/Title "Ryuusouger" which is "Ryusoulger" & More Images and Info!

Hi Friends,

So here is my Last Post for the day and so Today December 25, 2018 Christmas Day Thanks to the Official Sites and Twitter, we now know how to spell the Title of the Series

Their Names fit Perfectly with their aresenl, so we will have to call and Spell them Now:

At First it was Kishiryuu Sentai Ryuusouger so the Official Sites have them as KishiRyuu Sentai Ryusoulger so that's where were going at!

So we will Follow the Adventures of:

RyusoulRed
RyusoulBlue
RyusoulPink
RyusoulGreen
RyusoulBlack

(So it's NOT Ryuusou)

Also here a Beautiful Image of the 5 that is on the actual Site which they Opened up on Today Christmas Day:


I think in my Eugene's Ramble Time I almost did say Ryusoul when I was Introducing the Team.  Also on my Eugene's Ramble Time I changed the name since we got a Confirmation on how to say the Name and Spelling it!

Also on this Christmas Day more Information and a Few more Images Popped up and Thanks Heroshock for this Info:

"For Christmas, The Japanese newspaper released a Few Articles to make the Series Official.

Nothing Really New for us, Except that Ryusoul Green and Ryusoul Black's Dinosaurs were Created for the Occasion, they are not real Dinosaurs. So, Ryusoul Green's Dinosaur is not a Sabertooth tiger, but a "Tigersaurus", and Ryusoul Black's is a "Needlesaurus".

This being the Official, nothing prevents Toei to create even more fictional Dinosaurs to Surprise us even more"


Here's another Nice Image of the Five:



I think this was a Nice Gift Toei gave us on the Right name for the title, the 5 Ryusoulger and these awesome Images.  I want one of these for my Wall Paper for my Laptop lol.   

So I am very Very Happy on what I see here as we have getting alot of good stuff on Ryusoulger these past days and from what I heard the Actors will be revealed next month and I will let you know on that.

So that is it I am done for the day so again Merry Christmas Friends and I will see you in another Post!

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment