Saturday, February 23, 2013

February Haul 2013 Yah Kyoryuger!

Hi Friends,
Here's My Haul of Stuff including the Arrival of our 37th Sentai Stuff: 

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Tensouder (Bought from Riderproxy)
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Sentai Hero Vinyl Figures 1-5 (Bought from AmiAmi)
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Sentai Henshin Gun Gaburevolver (Bought from AmiAmi)

I will be recording the Vinyls Review tomorrow and have that up soon and do some working Preparing the Gaburevolver Review so keep an eye on things.  I am going to go by my Walmarts and see if they have a Gosei Morpher are have them going  In stock because they suck here in the south and I refuse to drive around and Burn Gas so keep an eye out for more Hauls.  If you seen my Recent V-Log I mention I am going to get the GabuCalibur and Zyudenchi Set 01.  So Keep an eye on updates hopefully with taxes I can get more shit lol.  So Ya'll take care.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment