Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Haul 2013 (Possible First Half)

Hi Friends,
Went all ShinkenRed Craze this Time so here's my Haul and this Might be it as I am going to be Saving Money for my Kyoruyger Stuff which the Preorders will be up soon problably before the Go-Busters Finale but I am keeping an eye on them as we speak.   So here is my Haul:

S.H. Figuarts ShinkenRed (HLJ)
S.H. Figuarts Super ShinkenRed (HLJ)
S.H. Figuarts Hyper ShinkenRed (Mandarake)

If I do happen to have some extra Cash I might grab me a Gosei Great from Goseiger b/c I do want to do a Comparision Review.  But here is the Plan I will Review both Seperatly and do the Comparsion. If I happen to get the Gosei Morpher I might do a Comparsion Review of the Megazord with Goseiger and the Tensouder with the Gosei Morpher so this is being planned so keep an eye out in the Future I might be mentioning this on another V-Log, here are my Facebook.   So That's it  and ya'll have a Good Day.

-Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment