Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mid October Haul 2012!


Hi Friends,
Here is my Mid October Haul so here we go:

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Red Buster Power Custom Vinyl Figure (AmiAmi)
S.H. Figuarts DekaBlue (item.j-tomodachi on Ebay & The Go-Buster and Fourze Movie Program and Sticker Sheet came with my DekaBlue SHF)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Action Figures Metalhead (Toys R Us)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Action Figures Fishface (Toys R Us)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Action Figures Dog Pound (Toys R Us)

I  was so Happy when I got the Movie Program and Sticker Sheet with my DekaBlue SHF.   The Gekiranger Mecha Reviews are still in the works as I have two more Reviews left to record.  I will keep everyone informed on the actually week when those Reviews will be posted.

-Eugene 

No comments:

Post a Comment