Thursday, January 21, 2016

January Haul 2016

Hi Friends,

Here's another New Haul and so I am done on Purchasing Ninninger Stuff so here we go:

Shuriken Sentai Ninninger - Shuriken Gattai DX Gekiatsudaioh (Bought from  bulkbot6 on Ebay)
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger - Saikyou Shinobigatana Ninja Gekiatsutou (Bought from HLJ)

I am Currently working on the Ninninger Mecha Reviews I have a Half on my Channel and I got a Few More to do and the Gekiatsutou so I am trying to wrap up on Ninninger before Zyuohger starts to air.   Just to let you know I work Full Time at my Job and I have only Two days to film because that's my Two Days off so reviews will slowly but surely be filmed if I wasn't working all the time I would be focus more on my Channel but it's not easy so please bare with me I still want to do this.   So That's it for now I will be back with more info, Hauls and alot of fun with me.

-Eugene 

No comments:

Post a Comment