Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Yeah 2014 & Ressha Sentai Tokkyger Our 38th Sentai!

Hi Friends,

Well I want to Wish you all a Happy New Year and Hope 2014 is good to you.    Now that I hit 4 Years of my Youtube Channel I've being thinking on doing something New I've been Thinking on Creating this Segment for sometime but this New Segment is Called "Eugene's Ramble Time" it'll be Videos of me Rambling about other things Like our Next New Sentai that's coming in a Month from now, Finales on Sentai's that we saw in the Past, Maybe on a whole series, Rockman Megaman Games Maybe, and a Whole lot of stuff I feel like talking about.  So I am going to be doing a Ramble time on Tokkyuger First and see how that goes.    So That's the Plan for my New Segment it's something I want to do different.  In Fact I did dvd Discussions and People like that and I plan to resurrect that.   So Keep an eye out on things in 2014 as I am still working on Future Buys that I need to get Caught up.

So Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger is going to be our 38th Sentai and so here's a Scan of the next Sentai:


This Sentai's theme is Trains which I am a Fan of Trains.  I am not to Crazy about Tokkyu-Oh (The Mecha) I think it needs something added to it.  But my Plan for the Toy Line is the Changer and Vinyls and that's all.  No Mechas and Weapons for me this Sentai Like I did with Kyoryuger.

Now we just got a Scan of the Cast that are going to be Playing the Tokkyuger::


So all I can say is I can't wait to see this sentai which is slated to Air February 16, 2014.  I am not Judging the Design I am not sure about the Suits maybe in time it'll grow on me.    

But Anyway I hope all of you had a Nice Christmas and New Years and looking forward to something Fresh.    So That's it and my Plan for my Channel for now things might Change but I'll keep ya'll posted.   Ya'll take Care!

-Eugene


No comments:

Post a Comment